17 weeks 2 days
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Today is a good day!
We had our 17 week appointment today. Doctor says everything is going perfectly...as it should be. Baby's heart is beating strong in the high 150's to 160 bpm. Also had some blood work done, but they didn't take much. Now we just have to wait 2 weeks and 5 days for our sonogram. We are very excited & can not wait to find our if we are having a BOY or GIRL! And the good news just keeps getting better...Chad started his new job a few weeks ago. He has been in training and took his test today. He PASSED! Of course, I knew he would! I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker, wonderful husband & I just know he going to be a wonderful Daddy! I love my little family!
