Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been a while...

...since my last blog. Here is a little update. First trimester, I must say, I am glad it's over. I had morning sickness, headaches, & was always soooo tired. But surprisingly the morning sickness wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I am finally in my second trimester. The morning sickness has subsided and I am finally starting to feel like I have some energy...during the day at least. I still have a headache every now and then, but no where near as much as I did in my first trimester. We had our 3rd doctor's appointment on June 30th. It went very well. Everything looked great. We got to hear the heartbeat again. Heart is beating strong & doctor said we will get to hear the heartbeat at every appointment. 

 15 weeks 4 days


Today, I am 16 weeks 1 day. Everything seems to be moving along smoothly. Every now and then I think I might feel some flutters. They feel like bubbles popping. Since this is my first pregnancy it still too early to really tell. But I still get really excited when I think I feel the baby move. I can't wait until the baby starts moving around more & when I can finally feel that first kick!