Thursday, August 4, 2011

18 Weeks

Last night, I felt & watched our baby's first kick! Well actually 2 kicks. For some odd reason I couldn't go to sleep last night. I was laying in bed, talking to Squishy when all of the sudden I see my tummy go "thump! thump!" It was remarkable, amazing, and the coolest feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. It was defiantly a precious, milestone moment. So much for going to sleep...I wanted to stay awake and see if it would happen again. I waited a little while, the flutters gradually decreased so I finally made myself go to sleep. I defiantly think our baby is already preparing me for no sleep. But every moment is well worth it. When the kicks are more frequent I am hoping I can get them on video so I can send them to Daddy. He would love it!