We took an 8 day vacation to Cozumel with the Tidwell family....well the siblings & cousins to be exact. I was 10 weeks pregnant. This vacation had been planned since January...of course at the time we didn't know we would be pregnant. Thankfully the doctor had given me the "ok" to go. Words can not express out amazing & beautiful Cozumel is. We stayed in a beautiful hotel called Playa Azul. Here is the view from the ocean.
We had so much fun. We had breakfast every morning, hung out on the beach, went snorkeling, went golfing, explored the island, & went out for dinner every evening. It was blast & none of us wanted to leave.
In this next picture...if you look closely you can see my shadow. I look like I am about to pop...but I promise you it must just be the shadow because I was only 10 weeks along in my pregnancy. I sure do miss having my toes in the white sandy beaches & drinking those yummy virgin pina colada's.
Cozumel you are truly missed! I promise we will be back again one day! =)



