Sunday, June 5, 2011
A new beginning...
As most of you may know...I am pregnant! Yep, that is right...we're going to have a baby. It all started on the morning of May 8th, we took our first at home pregnancy test. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock. I immediately ran to get Chad. I could barely get the words out when I asked him, "Am I reading this right?" We both instantly got excited! It was an amazing moment & of course we couldn't wait to tell everyone. Since it was Mother's Day, we decided to tell our moms first. Even though I was 100% sure that I was pregnant, we went ahead and took a second test the next & of course it was positive. That very day I called to set up our first 2 appointments. The first, for an official pregnancy test & all that good stuff. The second, for our first sonogram.
Our first sonogram was on June 2nd. I was 9 weeks 1 day with a due date on January 4, 2012. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Heart beating at 167 bpm. Everything looked good. It was so amazing getting to see & hear our little bundle of joy. Chad and I couldn't be more happy & excited about meeting our little Squishy.

