Friday, October 21, 2011

29 weeks 3 days!

Time for another Squishy update! Last Wednesday we had our 28 week check-up. Squishy is doing great! Heart rate was between 140-145, which is normal. I have gained 17 lbs total so far. Thankfully, I am all belly.

28 weeks - October 12, 2011.

Yesterday we had our 3D Sonogram done. It was so awesome getting see what our baby looks like in 3D. As soon as I got home, I immediately uploaded the pictures onto the computer & sent them straight to Daddy's email so he could see our precious Squishy! He loved them & thought they were really cool pictures.

Next Wednesday is our 30 week check-up & we also get to have another regular ultrasound to check the baby's progress, as well as the placenta. Excited about seeing our baby again! Anxious to find out how much he or she will weigh & all that good stuff! Stayed tuned for our 30 week updated!

29 week 2 days - 11 weeks to go!