Friday, September 23, 2011

25 weeks 3 days

Things have been going pretty smoothly but defiantly busy. I absolutely love being pregnant! It's an amazing experience. Squishy has been kicking & rolling, lets just say we have one active little baby on our hands. Every night before I go to sleep...we have what I like to call, "Mommy & Tummy Time!" I just love watching my sweet little baby kick & roll around...I could probably watch my belly all night long, but then I would really never get any sleep. The hubby and I have been working really hard on baby names. I think we are pretty close to deciding on a boy and/or girl name. I will announce the names once they've been decided. We've have picked out a bedding collection, a crib, & a dresser which should all be arriving very soon. I am so excited & can't wait to see everything all put together. The hubby will be coming home September 30th and will be here for a week. It will be fun to watch him put the crib & dresser together. Looking forward to having my love him for a while. He is going to be amazed at how much I have grown. Oh, I almost forgot to mention - We had a baby doctor appointment on Wednesday. Everything is measuring good. Squishys heart rate is strong, beating between 155-160 bpm. Our next appointment will be in 3 weeks. Then after that our checkups will be every 2 weeks. Time sure is flying by!